Guitar Rig 5 Pro For Mac Latest Version Full Free Download
Guitar Rig 5 Pro For Mac Latest Version Full Free Download With Completely Library
Guitar Rig 5 is a powerful piece of software that can be used for creating guitar and bass tones, as well as complex effect chains for virtually any musical purpose. It is like a room filled with legendary amplifiers with endless arrays of cabinets, each with different microphones; any effect you desire or wish to create; a loop machine, and other amazing tools for crafting sounds at your immediate disposal. Guitar Rig comes in four different editions: Factory Selection, LE, Elements Selection, and Pro — differing in the number of included components. But no matter which version of Guitar Rig you have, you can easily load it up using Powered by Guitar Rig products, expanding the selection of components for guitarists, producers, and DJ’s too. Additional Guitar Rig products will be released regularly in the future. Please check the Native Instruments website for the latest products.
A studio full of amps, cabs, mics and creative tools – Guitar Rig for Mac gives you the power to shape your tone to perfection. Get perfect custom tone with a complete guitar studio in your computer. Stunning amps and effects – exquisitely modeled in a powerful and intuitive virtual effects rack. Premium sound quality, maximum flexibility, and total control for guitar, bass and more.
Legendary guitar and bass amplifiers, modeled with award-winning Dynamic Tube Response Technology. These amps convey the character, charm, and feel of their real-world counterparts. Each amp has its own matched cabinet plus an extra set of alternative cabinets – 27 exquisite models in all.
Filtering is one of the most powerful ways to shape your sound, and Guitar Rig for Mac offers several great tools to do it. Choose from an impressive range of filter-based effects, from wah-wahs to EQs.
Master FX allows you to keep effects engaged while switching between presets. Put global effects like reverb and delay into a Master FX module. This will stay at the end of your signal chain, regardless of what happens in front of it.
- An impressive application which helps the pro as well as amateur guitar and bass players create complex effect chains.
- Offers most convenient choice for most needs of the musicians.
- Got a professional looking user interface which addresses to the experienced users.
- Provides instant access to a wide variety of tools and effects.
- Allows you to create tones for bass or guitars plus it also lets you create complex chains of effects.
- The effect configurations can be customized easily as it has got a preset browser which is tag-based.
- Lets you simply drop the pieces that make up the puzzle.
- Got some built-in tools that can help you in various different situations.
What’s New in GUITAR RIG 5:
- Two new amps have been created for contemporary high gain lead sounds: the Hot Solo+ and the Van 51.
- ▪ A new Cabinets component has been created called Control Room Pro. This takes the concepts of Control Room and the original Cabinets & Mics and expands upon both.
- In the Filters section, there is a new Filterbank, with which you can create entirely new synth textures with any instrument.
- Resochord is a favorite effect borrowed from Native Instruments´ Maschine. It consists of a bank of tuned comb filters which imprint their harmonic content on to any audio signal.
- Stereo Tune widens the stereo field of your signal, making tracks come alive.
- Two new Reverb components are on offer: the Little Reflektor and Vintage Verb selections.
- Last, and certainly not least, is the new Container, a rack inside the Guitar Rig rack. It is perfect to create complex multi-effect-chains with an easy to use control interface, and brings a whole new level of functionality to Guitar Rig setups.
- Sidechaining is a whole new function that makes Guitar Rig even more useful for the studio.
- Presets are now saved in separate User and Factory folders. User presets are now saved under Documents > Native Instruments > Guitar Rig 5 > Sounds. Factory Presets can not be overwritten but they can be removed from the preset browser
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM.
Guitar Rig 5 Pro For Mac Latest Version Full Free Download From links is Given Below!